Propet Limited Warranty Guidelines
We believe that good foot care is essential for overall well being. Propét stands behind the quality and value of all the products we sell. If you feel that your product is defective you may return the shoes either to the store where you purchased them or by reconnecting with the website from which they were purchased. If you qualify we will be happy to replace your shoes.
IMPORTANT: Do not send us your shoes until you have received an RMA number, which must be written on the outside of the box in order for your return to be processed properly.
Propét reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of defect. If we determine in our discretion that the products contain a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace products with the same or a similar product.
What is a manufacturing defect that is covered by our limited warranty?
1. Stitching that has come undone
2. Hardware breaking or becoming detached
3. Leather cracking, peeling or splitting
4. Waterproof products leaking
5. Sole separation, deterioration or cracking under normal wearing conditions
What is NOT a manufacturing defect and is not covered by our limited warranty?
Please note: Improper fit is not a manufacturing defect. Feet come in a countless number of shapes and volumes. While we offer a wide variety of widths and sizes to accommodate even hard-to-fit feet, it is not possible that each of our products can perfectly fit everyone.
Ensuring proper size, fit and style selection is the responsibility of the purchaser and should be assured before purchasing the product. Products should be worn on carpet until a comfortable fit can be confirmed. Exchanges for size and fit issues should be made through the original location of purchase.
Other conditions not considered a manufacturing defect:
1. Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
2. Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
3. Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
4. Waterproofing failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep over the top of the footwear
5. Separation of soles or sole components due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
6. Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation.
7. Product worn past the point of being able to be repaired.
What products are NOT covered by our warranty?
1. Returns from customers residing outside the US or products purchased outside the US.
2. Products with labels removed.
3. Products that were not purchased from an Authorized Propét Dealer including product purchased on Ebay or Craigslist. Check our Dealer Locator, Online Retailer listing or call customer service at 253-854-7600 to determine if you are purchasing from an Authorized Dealer.
4. Salesman samples, final sale closeouts, or promotional products.
5. Products that have been out of production for more than 3 years.
This limited warranty replaces all other express and implied warranties of any kind, which are hereby excluded. In no event shall Propét be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out and/or concerning the use of the product, and any recovery is limited to the purchase price. The warranty period is six months from date of purchase. No other person or entity may change this limited warranty, and your dealer is solely responsible for any further warranties.
Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, or exclusion all or certain types of damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other additional rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.