New Proprietary Design Built to Improve the Recovery Process.
Built in collaboration with renowned podiatrist, Dr. Harold Schoenhaus. Based on over 40 years of surgical experience.
Quicker Patient Recovery
Variable Flex Technology™ in the new AdaptaStep™ Recovery Shoe, promotes quicker recovery of normal gait by changing flex as the patient recovers.
- Inserts in forefoot allow for variable flexibility to help alleviate edema and promote healing
- 2 sets of color-coded flex rods for three levels of flexibility
- Compresses rather than constricts to prevent additional swelling caused by straps that are too tight
- Promotes a quicker recovery of normal gait
Less Risk of Infection
- Breathable fabric promotes optimum air circulation to enhance healing
- Soft, breathable nano-silver lining inhibits infection
- Machine washable to keep shoe clean inside and outside
Better Patient Comfort
- Faster recovery time and reduced fluid build-up to get patient back on their feet more quickly with less pain
- Arch support keeps foot in alignment to prevent secondary pain creation in back, hips and knees
- Machine-washable shoe and insole eliminates need for replacement shoes
- Breathable mesh upper for increased comfort
Easy to Use
- Straight-lasted outsole works on either foot
- Includes both right and left removable anti-microbial insoles
- Allows for easy on-and-off to accommodate bandages
- Fully opens at top and heel
- Both top panel and heel strap can be trimmed as bandages get smaller and swelling goes down